Exercises to lift the buttocks is an important workout especially if you want to shape your butt and look nicer. Exercises that lift the butt remove the sagging or saddle bags, re-shaping your butt and toning it. Your butt will be lifted and more rounder giving you a nice butt.
Lift and tone your butt in five minutes with these exercises. Try this five-minute workout focusing on lifting the buttocks. Do this butt workout alone or add them to your current workout for ultimate results. Remember to allow your muscles to rest for 48 hours so they can repair themselves. A good butt workout would be 3 times a week. When you need more resistance and don’t feel the soreness, increase the reps.
- Stand with your feet , shoulder width apart, your toes pointed outwards
- Then Squat down until your knees are bent about 90 degrees.
- Then do an explosive Lunge forward with left leg until knee is bent 90 degrees, directly over ankle, right knee pointing toward floor
- Do 20 reps
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, arms at sides, toes turned out.
- Tuck tailbone under and contract glutes.
- Lower body into a plié squat as low as you can go.
- Simultaneously raise arms to shoulder height in front of body, palms down. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to starting position.
- Do 20 reps, and after the 20 reps pulse at the bottom for 20 seconds.
- Stand with legs shoulder-width apart, arms on your sides.
- Sit back into a squat keeping weight on heels, then lift right leg straight behind you, keeping hips pointing forward while extending arms.
- Return to start and switch sides.
- Do 20 reps on each leg